Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday PM

Monday PM
Diligent (obsessive) in recording my food intake. Having the MyFitnessPal app on my phone really helps me stay accountable.  I'm tracking everything I ingest, even stuff like a single peanut butter pretzel nub and an herbal throat lozenge.  Having trouble psychologically still. Hunger pangs even though I've had plenty to eat.  I usually can't make it through the first 3 days of calorie reduction. 

Tried some fat in the form of cheese and it helped.  I actually cut up the cheese into little 1-inch cubes using a tape measure! I'm weighing and measuring everything I eat. Feel really good at the end of the day by being 13 calories UNDER my calorie limit. Feeling a little under the weather though like I'm coming down with the flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home