Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Scale is Napping

I put my scale to work moving those numbers down last week so now it's been napping since Monday.  The darn thing won't budge!! To be fair I've been working a lot and haven't spent much time at home so maybe that's why it's in a snit.   I did put on a pair of my pants that was snug last week and now they're comfortable so I know I'm not supposed to be too worried.

Really not looking forward to seeing the treadmill   I'm off tomorrow and have a three day weekend so I plan to get very up close and personal with it.  I'm sure it's going to make me really work up a sweat since I since I've been neglecting it this week.

I'm continuing to do really well on my diet although I've struggled at times I've persevered.   The only concern is that since I've been on soooo many diets in the past, I've read that this can make it harder to lose each time.  That's why this will be my LAST weight loss diet.  I'll never let it get this bad again! 

To compensate for the history of many diets, exercise will have to be the key for me. So, despite my leg/back/neck/shoulder problems I have to get more exercise during the weekday. My sciatica has quieted down a little bit so I could get some walking in but it's so hard with my long work hours. I'll have to find the time even if it's just on the treadmill before work!  I'll also have to set at least a day aside during the work week to go to the pool.  I can handle water jogging & aerobics and can manage a few laps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home