Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Monday, March 5, 2012

EXERCISE!!!

Coming in third by weight loss percentage and losing about 10 days week being sick and not exercising or keeping the calories very low I have to step up my game plan.  My daughter pointed out my lack of much effort exercising tonight.

Crawled out of bed (literally) I went to Pulse for Zumba on Saturday.  I LOVE Zumba!!!!  It was a major struggle still feeling so weak and breathless but I was so proud of myself for getting out of bed and going.  Pulse has a great class and although I had to stop and rest a few times I made it through.  You don't have to be perfect, you do what you can.  Any exercise is better than none!

Tried the low Zumba at Points East tonight and it was a blast too.  Two Zumba classes a week for now I think.  With my back/neck pains I have to be careful.  Hopefully by the end of the month I will have built up enough strength and stamina to do some more classes at Pulse.  They have such a variety of offerings.  Gotta check out the Y too.  We can do bootcamp and Slim and Fit but I think that will be farther down the road for me.

I also ordered a couple of Wii walking and exercise games. That's the plan & I've gotta get with it!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home