Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HaPPy Valentine's DaY

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Today was a good day and a bad day.  A GOOD day because it's my ♥ wedding anniversary ♥!   A BAD day because I blew my diet. 

No that's too kind, more like a diet Armageddon.  If you're an alcoholic and imbibe some say they've fallen "off the wagon".  If it's a diet do you say "I jumped on the chuck wagon?" Stupid I know but I was just wondering.  Anyway my "wagon" was made of chocolate. MALLEY's chocolate to be more precise. 

Sigh. I feel like such a pig that I'm surprised I'm not oinking.  At least Valentine's Day only falls once a year.

Went dippy over the dark chocolate covered raspberries, goofy over the milk chocolate covered grapes, flaky over the chocolate bacon bark. At least I kept it to 2 grapes and a nibble of bacon bark. Not so fortunate on the dark chocolate raspberries. I think I ate about six little cups throughout the day!

BUT it's not the end of the world. Tomorrow is another day.  The only way this can truly be a disaster is if I continue the bad behavior and that's not going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home