Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

GOOD day!

I know it's not quite the end of the day yet but so far it's pretty darn good.  Woke up this morning and weighed myself and it looks like I did lose my 2 pounds for the week.  My scale is not digital and fluctuates a few pounds depending on how you stand on it but I think it's real. Better be!

This morning I went to class at Pulse Group Fitness. Went there for the Couch potato class but I was the only one who came so I ended up in the Zumba class.  IT WAS A BLAST! Forty-five minutes later I was literally dripping but was feeling exhilarated. Definitely have to do that again.

The diet's going pretty well except for some minor bumps in the road.  I am struggling to get enough to drink though. Water's just not my "thing" and I'm trying to avoid artificial sweeteners.  I do like green tea and some sources say it can help weight loss too so  I guess I'll go that route. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home