Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

GOOD news!

Went to the doctor today and the SCALE moved down! I sure hope its accurate. 

They did my blood sugar (106) and the Hgb1Ac by finger stick was a tad over 5, NORMAL!!!!  That's off meds so NO MORE DIABETES MEDICATION!  I DID it! 

HaPpY DaNcE!!!

Can't wait to see how much better my cholesterol is!  My triglycerides were off the charts. I anticipate much better results.

Had a great time with some of the group at Pulse last night for Zumba. They are checking into starting a Wed Zumba. That would be awesome!

Looking forward to weigh in on Saturday.  I didn't do as well as last time but I've still made progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home