Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sunshine again!

Obviously I blog a lot. I find keeping it as a type of diary reminds me of my goal and when I'm bothered by something it helps keep me focused rather than resort to comfort food.

Having a better day.  I managed to get through yesterday with just a tiny piece of comfort food, less than half a slice of pizza that one of my grandchildren didn't finish.  AND I finally lost a pound!  I know I'm losing inches. Today I looked in the mirror and it looks like I saw the beginning of a waist! Yep, there was this little curve in. I'm an "apple" body type and it sure felt good to see it.

Feeling better about the cataract surgery after speaking with several people who have had the surgery and have gotten their experience on lens and vision correction. Thank goodness for advances in technology!  It will be nice to be able to see better.  Dreading the cost but I was going to save up for vision correction anyway. It sure was a shock though to go from no cataract 2 1/2 months ago to a full posterior cataract now.  They say with this kind it can happen that quickly.

TGIF, it's such a pretty day I can't wait to get outside and walk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home