Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hanging in there..barely

I have been struggling all month to lose and it has been a very stressful week at work and at home. I've fallen off the healthy foods wagon but managed not to exceed maintenance calories.  Despite this I managed to put on a few pounds, I still have a net loss, but it's slowed my progress for the month and it's very doubtful I can reach my personal goal now.  I can only hope that some of the gain is water weight..please, please, please...since most of the poor choices I made consisted of salty carbs.

I've gotten little exercise since Saturday but I did a do lot of walking yesterday.  I think going to the outlet mall with my daughter and grandson yesterday after his doctor's appointment yesterday helped.  All those really cute spring clothes!   After my window shopping I didn't cheat at all (already blew it at lunch).  I even left Malley's without even sampling any of the sweets they got. Today I'm really back on track, and motivated! No slip ups or even starchy cravings!

I've got a little over a week til the next weigh-in and I'm going to make the best of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home