Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Girls just wanna have fu-un

Crystal I read the blogs and I'm going to try to blog more too. I know we're supposed to be doing it at least twice a week.

My dilemma today...."Oh,girls..Girls just wanna have fu-un......"

Really. Guess there's a reason Lisa and Kate are leading the pack besides just the dieting. Lisa works her butt off 5 days a week with a trainer.  Kate works out too and gets help from a personal trainer.  They are willing to WORK at getting fit.

We have the YMCA option and some free sessions at Slim and Fit and Pulse but I HATE exercise!!!!!  I just haven't been able to get myself to go all that boring sweaty strenuous stuff.  Weight training? Zzzzzzz. Ooops! Sorry I fell asleep just thinking about it.

Four months are gone now and I haven't done ANY training.  I'm so busy and the thought of taking extra time out of my day for something I REALLY don't want to do, well I don't wanna think about it.  So my goal for this week is to make an appointment and get to the gymmmmmm. Ouch, can barely even type it.  Maybe they can can show me some exercises that won't hurt my neck and back but won't put me to sleep.

I WILL TRY TO EXERCISE IN THE GYM FOR AT LEAST 2 TIMES A WEEK. "Try" is the key word.  I've had so much fun walking and biking and hiking and swimming and Zumba and even a little bit of belly dancing.  If the gym thing fails there's this new dance place that has a Polynesian dance class on Sundays!

Seriously though, I've gotta step it up because this contest is only about the numbers. BUT....Girls just wanna have, just wanna have fu-un


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home