Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Well today a former co-worker just walked on by me at work. I yelled "Hey!". Well she said that she didn't recognize me!  I asked why, "35 pounds isn't a massive amount" and she said it was because of the weight change and I look so healthy!  Wow that's two days this week so I really must be looking better. Another person at work that hasn't seen me for a while also made a comment that I'm really looking good. 

It was nice because my daughter has been making comments about my weight at home. She never said anything about it before but now that I've lost some weight she's making comments?  My husband did comment that I don't "look pregnant" anymore. Why is it that the people that should be the most supportive just aren't?

I've gone down 3 pant sizes and 2 shirt sizes but I look in the mirror and just see fat.  Maybe it will take some time for me to notice any change. Maybe when I get closer to my ideal weight things will change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home