Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Great end to the month

I did the weigh-in yesterday and lost 10 pounds for the month! That brings me up to 24.8 pounds but I'm saying 25 pounds since it's sounds better!  Congrats to my fellow contestants on their progress for the month!

I celebrated my progress with fellow contestant Lisa and her daughter at a Chinese buffet! It was a nice end to the month!  Had breakfast for dinner at Bob Evans because I really missed having biscuits and fried mush but today it's back to no starches, AFTER treating myself to a single small pancake.

I hope to learn from the mistakes from last month such as not eating enough calories. I also plan to get in more exercise, maybe trying out some light weights.  I have to be careful what I do because of my neck/shoulder and back issues. My knee issue has been much better since I've lost weight. I even managed to do a short run on the treadmill yesterday. I can't remember the last time I actually ran, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home