Blogs > Lighten Up with Margaret

55-year-old Margaret Pizzi of Mentor hopes to battle back from years of physical problems to a healthier life. She's cut out processed foods and diet soda, which is a first step.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

WoooHooo

I'm going to be blogging more to help keep me on target. I'm VERY determined

I've been in third place for  5 months and I decided I'll be darned if I'll lose it now so I'm bringing it ON!!!  Today was the best day yet.  Since my neck and shoulders are acting up I can't do a whole lot but I certainly can use the lower half and boy have I stepped it up! 

By 4pm today I'd already gotten in SEVEN miles and over 153,000 steps. I managed the bulk of it by going at it 1 1/2 hours straight on the cardio machines at the Y. My legs are STILL hot!  I even managed to do some high intensity interval training. I was dripping wet by the end but felt great. Even the pain is better today. Afterwards I took the kids to the free day at Lawnfield.

My dream is to be at least 30-40 pounds lighter by the end of the year. I know it won't be easy because the longer you diet the harder it gets but I'm determined.

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work~Colin Powell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home